Welcome to our VIP EV
If you’re in the market for a new car and have considered an EV but not sure where to start, how would you like to drive a Tesla Model 3 for a couple of nights? InsideEDGE are running an exclusive offer for eligible JB HiFi and The Good Guys employees interested in a novated lease, to take one of our new Tesla Model 3’s for the ultimate test drive. No catches, no payment, no worries. Reserve your Tesla test drive today, and create your own red carpet experience.
Here's how it works.
Book your VIP EV Drive two-night mid-week, or weekend test drive below using our online secure booking system;
*Please note; bookings are available Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays for a weekend booking. Pick-up time is between 4:00 – 5:00 pm, and drop-offs are between 8:00 – 9:00 am at our South Melbourne office.
Tracy Allan from InsideEDGE will contact you to confirm your EV test drive and novated lease options.
Copy the front and back of your current Victorian driver’s licence and email to Tracy.Allan@iedge.com.au, or bring it with you on the day of your booking.
* We need to sight and hold a temporary copy of your valid licence for insurance reasons. Once the car has been returned, all records of your licence are destroyed.
Watch the Tesla drive video and get familiar with how to drive one of these amazing cars…..and get excited!
Watch the driving video here:
The small print.
Terms and Conditions.
Please read the below agreement prior to your VIP EV Drive Event.
If you have any concerns regarding this agreement or are unable to meet the requirements of completing a test drive, please do not commit to this offer.
- The VIP EV test drive campaign will offer an eligible employee interested in a novated lease, the opportunity to take a Tesla Model 3 EV for 2 nights mid-week, or three nights over a weekend, collecting and dropping off the vehicle between the stipulated times in point 3.
- Before you collect the Tesla Model 3, you must have read the Tesla handbook and have a competent level of familiarity to drive the Tesla.
- Pick up and drop off is from our South Melbourne office located at Level 2/25 Palmerston Crescent, South Melbourne only. Pick-up times are between 4:00-5:00 pm only, and drop-off is between 8:00-9:00 am only. No alternative arrangements or locations may be allowed.
- A two-night or weekend booking per person is allowed. For special requests, please contact Tracy.Allan@iedge.com.au
- I will take full responsibility for any and all charges or fines incurred by me during the period of the test drive, including all speed camera fines, red light camera fines, parking infringement notices, speeding fines and any other infringement of which I might be liable under the Land Transport Act 1998 and associated regulations.
- I accept responsibility for the first $1,500.00 (or $1,850.00 for drivers under the age of 25 years) for damage sustained to the vehicle should it suffer an accident while in my possession.
- In the event that the vehicle is damaged while in my possession and I or the driver are found to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or found guilty of driving in either a dangerous, culpable or negligent manner, I will be solely and wholly responsible for the total cost of repairs to the vehicle.
- I agree that InsideEDGE Novated Leasing will contact me to make an offer to me and/or to discuss the terms and conditions of any such offer relating to the vehicle that I drove or expressed interest in or any other vehicle that may meet my needs.
- I hold a current unencumbered driver’s licence and am authorised to drive motor vehicles including the type being tested.
- I am not disqualified from driving nor obtaining a driver’s licence. My driver’s licence is not, at the time of agreeing to this declaration, suspended or revoked.
- I warrant that any other person who may drive the vehicle while it is in my possession satisfies the provisions of clauses 5 and 6 above.
- I acknowledge that I can contact InsideEDGE Novated Leasing at any time and ask not to be contacted or update my contact preferences.
- To the greatest extent permitted by law, InsideEDGE Novated Leasing nor any related company or associated person or party will be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including, but not limited to, consequential loss) as a result of the test drive, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- A scanned copy of your driver’s licence must also be emailed to Tracy.Allan@iedge.com.au at the time of booking to be successful. Once the licence has been sighted, no details will be saved on our system for your security.
- Where there are two or more customers agreeing to this declaration, references to “I”, “me” and “my” shall be read as “we”, “us” and “our”.
- I have read and I understand the nature of this declaration.
Enjoy the ultimate EV test drive on us.
Download our FAQs here
Download InsideEDGE Loan Form to be completed